Social Media Specialist
Department: Social Media Specialist
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Education: Any Graduate
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to require action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to extend the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for every community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the acceptable social data/metrics, insights and best practices, then working on the knowledge.
- Collaborate with other to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability