Digital Marketing Analyst
Department: Digital Marketing Analyst
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Education: Any Graduate
- Closely monitor Rohi Foundation online campaigns and optimize as and when required.
- Work in association with the Digital Marketing Manager and other team members towards developing and improving Rohi Foundation’s digital marketing activities.
- Build and implement viable digital marketing strategies for Rohi Foundation.
- Understand the concept of program optimization and recommend suggestions to enhance SERP (Search Engine Result Page) position(s).
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights supported available analytics data.
- Development, execution, and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display advertising, SEM and SEO.
- 0-1 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience working with webmaster/analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Google Tag Manager, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Moz Analytics, Core metrics, etc.)
- Attention to detail – Ability to identify the littlest of things that matter and never miss out on the slightest of detail.
- Experience in an ad agency may be a plus.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.