Department: UI Designer
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Education: Any Graduate
- Improve the look and feel of interactive components in the website, mobile applications and other product software.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, wire framing and prototyping user flows.
- Design the aesthetics / theme to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and UX designers.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be supported the general design roadmap also as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.).
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to assess user experience
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design.
- Extensive experience in using best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to peers and teams.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and comparable languages will be a plus