Department: Video Editor
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Education: Any Graduate
Compensation: 22K per annum
A video editor uses digital software to organize video and sound files into a final product that matches our marketing team’s vision and is suitable for advertising.
- Work on audio-video production, online videos content
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp the marketing team’s needs and specifications.
- Think creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Assist in creative decision making.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, and Photoshop).
- Thorough knowledge of timing, emotion, and continuity in the video.