Department: Graphic Designer
Project Location(s): Bangalore
Education: Any Graduate
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for web, mobile, and print – this includes spam pieces, brand promotional items, website and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials.
- Work closely with marketing and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual marketing material.
- Think creatively and independently design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Grow online social networks by acquiring new fan-base and increasing interactions via designs.
- Knowledge of and skill to use various design tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ensure consistent branding across all communication channels.
- 0-1 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Prior work experience in graphic design.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and dealing together.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro and/or other common design and layout applications.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to figure independently also as in partnership with team.
- Creative, witty & spontaneous.
- Qualification: Graduation preferred.